- old picture frames (we used 8×10) or smallish cookie sheets
- thick, strong rubber bands
- paint brushes
- assorted tempera paint colors
- cup of water (to wash & change paint colors)
- old towel (not necessary, but a good idea)
Get your paints ready. Tip: Use an egg carton or muffin tin to keep paint colors separated.
Stretch four rubberbands over the frames. Place on a piece of paper under the frame and paint the rubber bands. Snap the bands!
Snap Painting Gallery
If you are looking for more Preschool Process Art, try my Pinterest Board