- old picture frames (we used 8×10) or smallish cookie sheets
- thick, strong rubber bands
- paint brushes
- assorted tempera paint colors
- cup of water (to wash & change paint colors)
- old towel (not necessary, but a good idea)
Get your paints ready. Tip: Use an egg carton or muffin tin to keep paint colors separated.
Stretch four rubberbands over the frames. Place on a piece of paper under the frame and paint the rubber bands. Snap the bands!
Snap Painting Gallery
If you are looking for more Preschool Process Art, try my Pinterest Board
Rockabye Butterfly says
NICE idea!! I have to remember this one! Thanks for sharing!
<3 Rockabye Butterfly