Here is another preschool activity bag idea for you! Tomorrow I will be sharing two- Spooning Beads & Measure It!
- Number Mats printed on cardstock or printed on paper and laminated
- 15 plastic frogs (I purchased mine at Wal-mart; Oriental Trading also has plastic frogs in BULK if you are doing a swap)
- gallon sized Ziploc bag
1. Print the frog number mats and laminate, if desired.
2. Cut out label and use packing tape to secure it to the front of your bag.
3. Place the 15 frogs and the number mats in the bag!
I always sit with Simon the first time he does any of the bags. I told him to put 1 frog on the first mat, 2 frogs on the second mat, 3 frogs on the third mat, etc. This goal of this activity is to teach number quantities. This is a huge favorite thanks to the squishy-squashy plastic frogs!
Looking for more ideas? You can find all of my Preschool Activity Bag ideas here on the blog, and you can also check out my Pinterest Board.