I don’t usually take the time to accept the blog awards; my blogging is so sporadic and inconsistent that I’m usually on sabbatical when I receive one.
But, I received this one TWICE, so I’m posting it. I actually like the little list that goes with it (odd for me)!
1. Where is your cell phone? clueless
2. Your hair? headband
3. Your mother? fun
4. Your father? industrious
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? gone
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your goal? servant
9. What room are you in? family
10. Your hobby? website
11. Your fear? sNaKeS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? polished
15. Muffins? orange-cranberry
16. Wish list item? Dutch-oven
17. Where did you grow up? IN
18. Last thing you did? salsa
19. What are you wearing? magenta
20. Your TV? nope
21. Your pets? Frogger
22. Your friends? jewels
23. Your life? grace
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? antique
27. Something you’re not wearing? watch
28. Your favorite store? farmer’s-market
29. Your favorite color? many
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? God-given
33. One place that I go over and over? crazy
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kohl’s
35. Favorite place to eat? Moe’s!
Now, I am to pass the award on to some over-the-top bloggers who should copy the list (answering each question with one word) and pass the fun on to even more over-the-top bloggers.
1. Jocelyn @ No Textbooks Required
I always leave her blog inspired; it’s freeing to remember that learning happens in so many different ways; she also takes fantastic pictures!
3. Michele @ My Blessings from Above
Michele will help you save money and share her adventures with her two boys who are adopted from Korea. You should definitely check her blog out!
4. Leslie @ Joyful Mother of Six Children
I have laughed and cried with Leslie over the course of reading her blog as she has been met with challenge after challenge. This woman loves her family and loves the Lord; she is one of my heroes.
5. The Activity Mom
She has been a reader of my blog, so I followed some comments over to her blog and I found new ideas to use with Simon. If you have a preschooler, go check her out!
6. Candace @ His Mercy is New
She encourages me as she shares her life in a very real way. She also posts gobs of homeschooling plans that I love to devour late at night with a big cup of tea.
Not to turn this post in to a commercial, but while you are checking out some of these new-to-you blogs, don’t forget to find your favorite blogs and nominate them for the Homeschool Blog Awards! I’m sure my bloggy friends mentioned in this post about wouldn’t mind a nomination or two!