Word Family Coloring Cards can be used to give your beginning reader a boost!
Ways to Play with Word Family Coloring Cards
Use the word cards to practice reading in lots of different ways:
1. Add the bonus words found in Pack A to make sentences.
2. Have your student sort them into rhyming groups and then read the words.
3. Hide the word cards in the house and have your student find them and read them.
4. Have your student hide the cards from you. As you find them, your student has to read them.
5. Play memory match using two cards from each word family. You win a pair every time you find a pair of rhyming words.
Download the Word Family Coloring Cards
You can grab the printable cards on the pages below.
Find more early literacy ideas on my On the Road to Reading Pinterest Board.