Ho! Ho! Ho! Or maybe Ha! Ha! Ha!
During the holiday season when kids tend to be distracted, it might not be the right time to ask your students to copy long passages as copywork exercises.
That doesn’t mean that you need to take a break from copywork.
You can easily add some writing fun to your student’s day with these printable Christmas Jokes for Copywork.
What’s Included in the Christmas Copywork Jokes?
The printable file includes the following:
- 24 Christmas Jokes
- 5 pages of black and white stationery to use for copying the holiday jokes
- 5 pages of color stationery to use for copying the holiday jokes
- 1 blank piece of stationery (includes boxes for your student to draw their own holiday themed images)
The Christmas jokes are cute, funny, and perfect for kids.
Which one of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners? Rude-olph!
What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed? A cookie sheet!
What do you call Santa at the beach? Sandy Claus!
What do you call Santa when he stops moving? Santa Pause!
How to Use the Christmas Jokes for Copywork
- Print the joke cards. For extra durability, print on cardstock and laminate.
- Cut out the cards and put them in a jar.
- Choose from the black and white or color stationery pages and print.
- Student should pull one joke out each day and copy the question and answer onto the stationery page. Encourage your student to use his best handwriting and to pay attention to the details as he copies.
- When the student is finished, three-hole punch the pages and add them to a folder. If desired, let your student decorate the cover.
Grab Your Set of Free Christmas Jokes for Copywork
Simply click on the link below to grab your set of free Christmas Copywork.
<<< Christmas Jokes for Copywork >>>
More Free Copywork Pages
If you are looking for more copywork, be sure to check out my FREE Copywork Pages for Your Homeschool.